Pets Are Welcome
Our Pet Policy
Staybridge Suites at Hamilton Place Mall will accept pets provided that our guests adhere to the following guidelines.
Please note that Service Animals such as Seeing-Eye-Dogs and Police Dogs are exempt from our standard pet policy.
- All guests with pets staying at our hotel must have a valid credit card on file at the front desk.
- A non-refundable fee will be charged to our guest’s account upon check-in as follows: 1-6 nights: $75, 7+ nights: $150.
NOTE: If extensive cleaning and repair is necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process,
you may be charged additional fees.
- Guests are financially responsible for any damages to the room and its contents.
- Pet must be placed in a crate or pet carrier when the guest leaves the hotel premises.
- Pets over 25 pounds will not be accepted into the hotel.
- Guests must “walk” their pets in the designated area (grassy area behind dumpster).
- Guests are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel at all times. Please use the exterior trash receptacles or the dumpster for disposal.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints – Barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the hotel is not acceptable.
- Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside the guest room.
- Housekeeping Services – Staybridge reserves the right to enter and clean each suite on a daily basis.
The pet must be removed from the room prior to the “standard” cleaning day, or other arrangements must be made with the hotel management.
- Priority Club Point Stays – While we value our Priority Club Members, a free Priority Club Point Stay does not mean your pet fee is waived for that stay. The extra costs associated with cleaning a pet room are not paid by Priority Club and are your responsibility.